Promotion Terms & Conditions: Every Quarter The Winner Will Receive $1,000 Worth Of Pet Lab Products.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, WHICH WILL, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTION, REQUIRE YOU TO SUBMIT CLAIMS YOU HAVE AGAINST PET LAB TO BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION. UNDER THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, (1) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO PURSUE CLAIMS AGAINST PET LAB ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND (2) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO SEEK RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The 2018 Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited. Employees and members of Pet Lab and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, promotional and marketing agencies and anyone else involved in the production or handling of the Promotion (and their immediate family members and those living in the same households) are ineligible.
2. SPONSOR: Amplify Ltd. 1375 Broadway, 15th Fl. New York NY 10018 USA
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion will run quarterly (in three month intervals) outlined as: July 1, 2018 to September 30, 2018 and October 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018, or when all codes allotted to this Promotion have been distributed or if all prizes for this Promotion have been claimed, whichever occurs first. Entry into each promotion is separate. Entry into one promotion is not entry into any other.
4. HOW TO ENTER:Entrance to the Promotion will be obtained through purchase only. Customers will be automatically entered into the Promotion upon placing an order via the Pet Lab promotional funnel (https://promo.thepetlabco.com/jointhealth), during the valid Promotion period.
5. WINNER SELECTION:A winning entry will be drawn quarterly (every three months), and randomly selected from the pool of valid entries. All winners will be contacted immediately by the Sponsor, in order to arrange the retrieval of their prize.
6. PRIZES:The winning entry will receive $1,000 worth (RRP cost) of Pet Lab products, including a selection of, but not limited to,Calming Chews, Joint Health and Dental Chews. No prize substitutions or transfers will be allowed, except in the Sponsor’s discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value in Sponsor's discretion in the event any advertised prize becomes unavailable.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Promotion, each winner, except where prohibited by law, grants the Sponsor, and its designees the right to use the winner's name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, voice, biographical information and written submissions and written or oral statements, a description of the prize won, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose, including without limitation, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, review or approval rights, notification or permission.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion or any portion(s) thereof and to award any prizes in a fair and equitable manner, as determined by the Sponsor, in light of the circumstances. Any person attempting to defraud the Sponsor or tamper with the Promotion in any way may be prosecuted to the full extent permitted by law and will not be eligible for a prize.
9. ARBITRATION AGREEMENT: PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
- Agreement to Arbitrate. This Section 13 is referred to in these Official Rules as the “Arbitration Agreement.” You agree that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen or may arise between you and Sponsor, whether arising out of or relating to these Official Rules (including any alleged breach thereof), any advertising, any aspect of the relationship or transactions between us, shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than a court, in accordance with the terms of this Arbitration Agreement, except that you may assert individual claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify. Further, this Arbitration Agreement does not preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, provincial or local agencies, and such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf. You agree that, by entering into these Official Rules, you and Sponsor are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. Your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator, not a judge or jury. The Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq.) governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement. All references to claim amounts and relief sought in this Arbitration Agreement are in United States Dollars (USD).
- Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief. YOU AND SPONSOR AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND SPONSOR AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S).
- Pre-Arbitration Dispute Resolution. Sponsor is always interested in resolving disputes amicably and efficiently, and most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction by emailing Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org calling us at +1 (812) 577-9799. If such efforts prove unsuccessful, a party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”). The Notice to Sponsor should be sent to Amplify Ltd. 1375 Broadway, 15th Fl. New York NY 10018 USA, Attention: General Counsel (“Notice Address”). The Notice must (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought. If Sponsor and you do not resolve the claim within sixty (60) calendar days after the Notice is received, you or Sponsor may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by Sponsor or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or Sponsor is entitled.
- Arbitration Procedures. Arbitration will be conducted by a neutral arbitrator in accordance with the American Arbitration Association’s (“AAA”) rules and procedures, including the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes (collectively, the “AAA Rules”), as modified by this Arbitration Agreement. For information on the AAA, please visit its website, http://www.adr.org. Information about the AAA Rules and fees for consumer disputes can be found at the AAA’s consumer arbitration page, http://www.adr.org/consumer_arbitration. If there is any inconsistency between any term of the AAA Rules and any term of this Arbitration Agreement, the applicable terms of this Arbitration Agreement will control unless the arbitrator determines that the application of the inconsistent Arbitration Agreement terms would not result in a fundamentally fair arbitration. The arbitrator must also follow the provisions of these Official Rules as a court would. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, including, but not limited to, issues relating to the scope, enforceability, and arbitrability of this Arbitration Agreement. Although arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings, the arbitrator can award the same damages and relief on an individual basis that a court can award to an individual under these Official Rules and applicable law. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons.
- Unless Sponsor and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in a reasonably convenient location for both parties with due consideration of their ability to travel and other pertinent circumstances. If the parties are unable to agree on a location, the determination shall be made by AAA. If your claim is for $10,000 or less, Sponsor agrees that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds $10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based.
- Costs of Arbitration. Payment of all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees (collectively, the “Arbitration Fees”) will be governed by the AAA Rules, unless otherwise provided in this Arbitration Agreement. If the value of the relief sought is $75,000 or less, at your request, Sponsor will pay all Arbitration Fees. If the value of relief sought is more than $75,000 and you are able to demonstrate to the arbitrator that you are economically unable to pay your portion of the Arbitration Fees or if the arbitrator otherwise determines for any reason that you should not be required to pay your portion of the Arbitration Fees, Sponsor will pay your portion of such fees. In addition, if you demonstrate to the arbitrator that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the Arbitration Fees as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. Finally, if the value of the relief sought is $75,000 or less, Sponsor will pay reasonable attorneys’ fees should you prevail. Sponsor will not seek attorneys’ fees from you. But, if you initiate an arbitration in which you seek more than $75,000 in relief, the payment of attorneys’ fees will be governed by the AAA Rules.
- Confidentiality. All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, and any ruling, decision, or award by the arbitrator, will be strictly confidential for the benefit of all parties.
- Severability. Without limiting the severability provision in Section 13 of the these Official Rules, if a court or the arbitrator decides that any term or provision of this Arbitration Agreement other than Section 13(b) above is invalid or unenforceable, the parties agree to replace such term or provision with a term or provision that is valid and enforceable and that comes closest to expressing the intention of the invalid or unenforceable term or provision, and this Arbitration Agreement shall be enforceable as so modified. If a court decides that any of the provisions of Section 13(b) is invalid or unenforceable, then the entirety of this Arbitration Agreement shall be null and void. The remainder of these Official Rules will continue to apply.
- Future Changes to Arbitration Agreement. Notwithstanding any provision in these Official Rules to the contrary, Sponsor agrees that if it makes any future change to this Arbitration Agreement (other than a change to the Notice Address) while you are a user of the Services, you may reject any such change by sending Sponsor written notice within thirty (30) calendar days of the change to the Notice Address provided above. By rejecting any future change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any dispute between us in accordance with the language of this Arbitration Agreement.
10. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THE WEBSITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.